“Aurora Borealis” 4ply Knitting Kit
Knitting kit “Aurora Borealis” includes gradient yarn and solid colour yarn.
In stock (can be backordered)
This beautiful knitting pattern “Aurora Borealis” was designed by talented Svetlana Gordon. Yarn colourway was carefully selected and dyed just for this pattern.
“Aurora Borealis” 4ply knitting kit consists of gradient yarn (1 x cake) and solid colour yarn (1 cake). Knitting pattern is sold deparatelly directly from designer’s page on Ravelry (see link below).
When combining two sets of yarn and “Aurora Borealis” knitting pattern, you will get the same scarf which you see on the photo above.
What you getting:
- 1 x gradient cake 150gr / 600m
- 1 x cake of solid colour yarn 100gr / 400m
- Superwash Bluefaced Leicester 55% / Silk 45 %
- Yardage: 100 grams – 400 meters (437 yards)
- Purchase it on Ravelry.
Finished Object Dimensions:
- Size can vary, depending on tension and needles used. Our finished size is 240cm lenght by 28cm wide.
- Your order will be ready for despatch within 2-3 weeks after order is placed.
- Colours may slightly vary from batch to batch.
- Due to monitor differences, actual yarn colors may vary slightly from what appears online and real life.