Spring Time – Dye to Order Gradient Knitting Yarn
Dyed to Order Gradient Knitting Yarn
- Superwash Bluefaced Leicester wool 55% / Silk 45%
- Available in 600m and 800m per 100gr
- Hand-wash in lukewarm water with detergent for silk or wool products (don’t keep in water for more than 15 mins).
- Rinse in cold water with vinegar – this is very good for dark and intense colors. Weak bleeding may occur.
- Don’t squeeze.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Don’t use softeners or bleaching, do not tumble dry, don’t use iron.
Due to hand dyeing process, colours from previous batches may slightly differ.
Orders are completed within 10-20 business days from the date of purchase.
We aim to process orders as quickly as possible, but sometimes it might take longer.
Due to monitor differences, actual yarn colors may vary slightly from what appears online.